Join us for the 6th Annual Community Learning Center Benefit Golf Tournament at the Innisbrook Resort’s prestigious Golf Course on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018. By your participation, sponsorship or donation to this tournament, you are helping The Community Learning Center expand its delivery capability from 50 children a week to 300 children per week! Every dollar made at this tournament will go directly to be used to expand CLC’s tutoring programs and projects on character education, drug prevention and human rights. Thank you again for your continued support of the Community Learning Center! Download our flier!
Located at 36750 Us Highway 19 N in Palm, Harbor, Fla. is Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf and Spa Resort. Innisbrook is home to not one, not two but four championship courses all in one location. These four courses were each designed by architect Lawrence Packard – including the top-rated Copperhead course, which welcomes the world’s finest players each March when the PGA TOUR visits Innisbrook for the Transitions Championship.
- The CLC Benefit will be held on the South Course
- Par 71 • 6,620 yards
- At over 6,600 yards, South is reminiscent of a links-style design, both in terms of rolling terrain and numerous fairway bunkering. Ample waste bunkers, a total of 10 water hazards, undulating terrain, and the Gulf of Mexico breezes all combine to make South another great Innisbrook challenge that’s become a favorite of our returning guests and event planners.
- Download your scorecard!
- When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
- Where: Located at 36750 Us Highway 19 N in Palm, Harbor, Fla.
- Tee Time: 8:00 a.m. Shotgun